Overwhelmed by the excessive amounts of hair that your pet sheds all over your house?
Painlessly manage excessive pet hair with the amazing Rechargeable Lint Remover!
This all-inclusive roller will help you maintain a lint and hair-free home while keeping your fabrics looking good as new!
Quickly roll up lint and hair and keep your fabrics spotless clean within seconds!
It's the easiest all in one solution to maintaining a lint and hair-free home!Now you don’t have to spend hours keeping your fabric clean with the amazing Rechargeable Lint Remover!
Compact and portable 2-in-1 design!
Material: ABS, PC, stainless steel
Rated voltage: 3.7V
Rated power: 3W
Charging voltage: 5.0V
Charging current: ≤350mA
Size: 192 x 75 x 70mm/7.56 X 2.95 X 2.76"Weight: 320g
Whether you’re indoors or outdoors you can certainly keep your clothes perfectly clean with the Rechargeable Lint Remover!
Convenient Ergonomic Design!
Convenient ergonomic design with a built-in rechargeable battery!
It’s extremely compact and portable so you can easily fit it in your bag and take it with you anywhere you go!
Shave off fabric pills and burr within seconds with its amazing fan blade functionality!
Instantly pick up dirt and hair build up on your clothes with its retractable lint roller!
It even has a built-in rechargeable battery so you can keep it ready to go in no time!Effortlessly maintain a lint and hair-free home and get the remarkable Rechargeable Lint Remover now!
The shaver head removes over 80% of the lint, and the roller removes the remaining 20% thus makes the clothes like new. It solves the lint problem perfectly I love it so much!
Christy - 49, California
Really helpful! I bought it to use in my husband’s clothes and the Airbnb bedclothes and it really works. I highly recommend it!
Stephanie - 43, Pennsylvania
it worked flawlessly and easily. Get this! Make your clothes look new again!
Luis - 46, Pennsylvania
Try out the Retractable Lint Remover for 30 days and if you don't like it, you’ll get your money back!
© Copyright. All right reserved.